It's Friday..Friday..Friday!!

I just came back from my last appointment this week and am now home with my daughter and her friend. I am watching them use the slip-n-slide in the backyard.  As a kid, I loved the slip-n-slide so I had to get one for my kid. When I pulled it out the first time, none of the kids that were over knew how to use it.  They were just drinking the water and running through it.  So finally, fully dressed, I demonstrated.  I don't know who laughed harder, me, on the ground, clothes drenched, or the kids.  So here I am watching my daughter and her friend drinking the slip-n-slide water and running through it....oh well.  Maybe I will go out and demonstrate again :)

Yesterday, Kayla, a very sweet college student with an old soul and hip fashion sense, babysat my daughter.  Together they worked on the Greeting Card Art I demonstrated on the news a few weeks ago (CLICK HERE to watch the video). This is a great project to do with kids, age 5 and up, with parental supervision.  It put a big smile my child and turned out awesome! I was very proud of them and their artwork!  

Kayla used a wedding invitation as her card, and is giving it as part of a wedding gift to her friend tonight!

Comments