Part II - A Living Room Is Used For What??


In November I wrote a blog article called A Living Room Is Used For What?? and showed you the beginnings of a Living Room turned Library/Game room for a family of four in Breinigsville, PA. I promised you a peek at the end result.  I just love happy endings:
BEFORE
The Living Room used to be unused space with three bookcases on their last legs.
AFTER
The re-designed space is now full of wall to wall built-ins on both sides of the room, perfect for this book collecting family.
A bench with storage that hides board games and is long enough for friends to read together. 
 
BEFORE
A traditional Dining Room didn't work for this busy family whose large kitchen did the job of hosting family and friends. 

AFTER
The new space is less formal and more toasty chic.  It multi functions as a place for family game night/homework station and. ...
.....a quiet sanctuary to snuggle up with a good book.                  

Decadently Yours,
Shosh

Comments

I love books in my living room.And I also like small corners in the big room...one with two chairs...another with another seating arrangement....etc.Nice ideas here also.