Little Girls Nursery Near Completion

Hi friends.  I have not blogged in a while.  I am posting on Instagram often so please follow me HERE.  

Meanwhile I thought I would dust off my fingers and add some cute photos of a little girls nursery I am finishing up in Bethlehem Pennsylvania.  I have more projects I will post soon.  A lot happened this past week (gotta work fast because the baby is coming!):


My client did not want a 'themed' babys bedroom.  She requested a bedroom that her soon-to-be born baby could grow in.  We added coral and navy blue, along with bits of brushed gold.  We just installed the curtains this week and will bring in a luscious navy blue upholstered headboard and blue glider/rocking chair soon.  See our progress here:

BEFORE

AFTER


BEFORE

AFTER

All The Details

Whimsical wallpaper!

Black out lined custom drapes and a bench cushion!

Hanging drapes from rings allow you to easily open and close them with one hand (the other arm is used to hold baby!).

Bright and soft bedding!

Wall shelves to hold precious moments and trinkets!

I love using wall shelves because they allow you to change up what you place on them! Options baby!

Wall hooks to show off her cutest outfits!

Stay tuned for more photos as we finish this bedroom!






Comments