Coolest Mirror Installation Ever


 Today was a great day!  Install day typically is.  This is the day all my design vision comes to life.  There were lots of deliveries and Bill my art installer teamed up with me to hang art, frames and mirrors on the walls.  Check out how it came out:

BEFORE

The design idea for this wall, that is 20' high, is to create a dramatic reflective focal point using a series of mirrors.   

TEMPLATES GO UP

I created paper templates made of construction paper.  This took some time to do but totally worth it because I was able to have my poor art installer up on his ladder moving the templates around until I had them where I wanted them.

AFTER

I love the way this came out!  The mirrors used are thirty inch large frameless bamboo ones as well as twelve inch bronze framed ones.  If you attempt to do something similar using heavy decor, make sure each is secured to the wall well.

We Also Did This...


BEFORE


AFTER




Stay tuned for the photos I will post containing the AFTER photos of this home!

Comments