Need Paint Color Help? Tune In Tomorrow!


progress of waiting room for a business in Lehigh Valley

Tune into WFMZ TV 69 News At Sunrise tomorrow at 8:50 am to get new, or be reminded, of how to choose a paint color.   I will talk about paint colors issues that I come across all the time!  


 
progress of a residential home project in Allentown.

Here is what I plan on covering:

-What to think about when beginning the search for paint color.

-What shades of color that can make you feel good, and ones that can make you feel exhausted and grumpy.  

-Don’t overdue your color; colors to act as breathers in between spaces.

-My color faves for 2013



News!
Also, I am so excited and thankful to 'Houzzers' (that is the cute name for Houzz readers these days) for naming my little interior design agency one of their 'Houzz’s 2013 ‘‘BestOf Remodeling’ Customer Satisfaction' winner.

We have been busy here at Love Your Room, and I have had little time to do any DIY projects, although I still fit in time to check out other DIYers, and am loving what people are blogging about!   As I stare at a coffee stained list of 'things to do' that has not been checked off for over a week, I am tempted to work on a bookcase project I have been itching to do.  I will have to check out some good ideas that other DIYer's have done.  



Comments