My First Staged Space And Radio Spot

I was in the car today listening to B 104 and oh my, I heard my name on the radio!  That was the coolest, strangest thing.  Why was I mentioned?  I am staging a space at the Zionsville Antique Mall on Black Friday to show how to bring a hot design trend I am crushing on, into your home ....decor that is 'Unexpected.'  See the progress so far, below. 

Yep, see how adding common decor in uncommon ways can give your home an 'Unexpected' and interesting vibe!  Check out exactly what I mean by reading THIS-2013 Home Decorating Buzz-Unexpected.  

Zionsville staged space Day 1-paint is up on the walls!
If you are in the area, come by the Zionsville Antique Mall at 7567 Chestnut Street, Zionsville PA to see my staged space and check out examples of how to inexpensively get this look in your own place! I will use more contemporary furniture that is being brought in from Royal Furniture of Emmaus, and adding creative eclectic 'Unexpected' decor to it from the mall.  I just love a good mix of style!  

I will be blogging about the progress of this space for the next few days that will be complete by Wednesday!!!

The staged space will be open to the public Friday, November 23 thru Sunday, November 25. 

And don't miss Hurley from B 104, who will broadcast live from here Friday, November 23 from 12-2 pm.  I will have design tips on the radio!  There will also be a sale at the mall!


..........Also, some of you may be looking for the five minute news video I did live on WFMZ 69 News At Sunrise last week with ideas about how to get the new 'Unexpected' decorating trend in to your own home.  Well, I promise I will have it available next week.  

ALSO, had to share a yummy piece of one of my projects with you:


I am working on some really cool spaces like this and will share the fun with you when finished!  I also share many of my projects at my loveyourroom website under 'my journal' and 'what's new'.  Check it out to see more cool stuff.  I am still trying to keep up with my blog, social media, etc. but really don't understand it all yet-oh well. :)

Comments