5 Minute DIY Projects To Create A Fall Front Porch

Here are a few 5 minute projects that will add instant festive fall appeal to your outdoor space!

'No glue, no fuss, no mess is included in these quickie DIY crafts'

I gave my front porch some quick cozy appeal by adding some fake nature!  I love these ideas because they are easy, inexpensive, and can last all winter!

THE WINDOW BOX

The flowers in my window box were beginning to die out, so I added some real and fake little pumpkins and gourds.  Now my window box is full of fall color!

THE FRONT DOOR

I quickly crafted a wreath using a natural twig grapevine wreath I purchased from Wal-Mart for a few bucks and added fake grasses and leaves from the Dollar Store.  I did not use any glue; I just pushed the ends of each stem into the wreath.  I then wrapped twine around the top of wreath and looped it around my door knocker.  Took 5 minutes!

Here's all you need:
One natural twig grapevine wreath (craft store, wal-mart)
A few bunches of your favorite fake grasses, leaves, or flowers (craft store, dollar store)


PLANTERS

The flowers I had in my planters died, so I replaced them with a fake pumpkin and surrounded it with fake leaves and grasses! 


The fake pumpkins I used were made of foam so I placed a wooden dowel in the bottom of the pumpkin halfway and pushed the rest of the dowel into the soil in my planters to keep it from moving.  

Here is what a wooden dowel looks like.

You can pick up the pumpkin, fake grasses, leaves, and dowels at a craft store or Wal-mart.  This is another quick DIY project!




These 5 minute projects can be done in one evening, and your kids can help you out too!


Comments