A Peek At Projects In Progress

Back in March I blogged about how to frame fabric and use it as artwork.  Since then, the project I created them for has been completed!  CLICK HERE to see the room and get the details!



Right now I am finishing up a family room and living room makeover where we used a newly published calendar as art! If you are looking to pull color into a space through framed art, try using a white finish for your frames.  This way, the art takes center stage, allowing the color in your print to jump out more in the room! I will have the details of this young and hip home very soon!  Bring on the cool vibe!!


 It's hard to see with this iphone photo, but the back wall of this living room space is wallpapered.  I can't wait to share the finished product because, if you are like me, you may be looking for ideas on how to turn your living room into a space that is more useful.  This will be a chic bar lounge area.


Also, I am so thrilled with the way another project I am working on is coming along that I wanted to share a few pics.......here is a sneak peak as of today!  We mixed a steel gray paint typically used in contemporary spaces, with more traditional wallpaper, and it works so well together! Who knew how much fun you could have mixing up styles!  



"I am crazy for boxes!"


Comments