Cat Ideas In Memory of The Princess of Darkness

I have talked about my two cats, Lexington AKA 'The Princess of Darkness' and Hercules AKA 'Big Boy' who come to work with me.  They have been in my life since my early twenties, and each have a special place in my heart.  Tragically Lexington passed away yesterday.  She will be missed.





Whatever type of pet you adopt, it is amazing how fast they can become part of your family.  For those who love cats, and in memory of Lexington, here are some fun photos and creative solutions for kitty lovers:
HGTV 9 Tips for a Chic, Pet-Friendly Home
Houzz Pets: 50 Cats Cozy Up at Home
Get the Scoop on High-Design Litter Boxes40 Fun Gifts for Your Pet-Loving Friends

IKEA Hackers-Simple Ideas For Cat Litter - so clever!!!!!!Home Design for Furry Family MembersGreen Little Cat







Comments