Thursday, March 15, 2012

Home Staging Musts, Shoes & DIY Hmm...




See that smile?  Two reasons for it: 

1. I had so much fun being back on the air with Eve Tannery at 69 News at Sunrise yesterday, and  

2. I had my new delicious Letitgo shoes on (I blogged about them a few days before)

CLICK HERE to watch the show and see my shoes!!


Here is another photo of my new Letitgos.  I took it right after grocery shopping the same day (I received three compliments on them in the store - not kidding!)


To see a list of my TOP 6 HOME STAGING MUSTS CLICK HERE! 



DIY Hmmm...  I am also redesigning my daughters bedroom soon.  While out on the town we came across this 30" x 40" canvas print for $80.  It was the right size to go over her bed but I needed to pump up the 'wow' factor on it so.........
 I am going to embellish this flat piece of work with blush toned glass stones so it shines and has dimension.  
I will share with you how it works out when I find my glue gun, and a good movie (if you didn't know, I always require a movie to watch while doing mindless gluing.  Don't you agree?)




Post a Comment