Shosh Talks Paint On TV This Wednesday


Hi friends,
Catch me on WFMZ-TV 69 News At Sunrise this Wednesday, November 16th at 8:40 am!! If you are thinking about painting your homes' interior walls you will want to tune in because I will discuss the most common questions and dilemmas homeowners come across.  I will also share HGTV's new line of paint that could not only save you from stressing over color choices, but can save you money as well!  Check out my WEBSITE after for a re-cap of my news segment later in the day.

Decadently Yours,
Shosh

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Shoshana,

You have some great ideas. I like the bed crown idea from the window box. I have two lil princesses that would love that in their room. Are u able to send me the directions on how u designed and put the bed crown together?

much appreciated.
ymith@hotmail.com