Hello fellow lovers of all things fun and creative!
Is your room too neutral for you? Get that color back into your space with simple tips I will share on WFMZ TV 69 News At Sunrise this Wednesday at 8:40 am. And of course I will share cool DIY ideas. If you miss it, check back with LOVEYOURROOM at the end of the day to watch the video and get a break down of where to get the products I used. I will have 3 surprise guests. .........and let me know what you think of my new haircut and color.
In the meantime, check out these timely trends in interior design and decor topics I wrote for Houzz recently (just click on the title below) :
Color: Dressing Up With Navy Blue
- Add Sophistication to Upholstery and Walls With This Seductive Hue
Mixing & Matching Bedding
- 10 Tips on How To Outfit Your Bed With Contrasting Patterns
Hang A Tapestry
- Add Warmth and Drama to a Room With a Beautiful Fabric Wall Hanging
Check Out This Series On Creating Rooms That Showcase Your Style & Not What Is 'In Style'
Dining Rooms With A Personal Stamp Of Style
- Let Loose With Favorite Colors and Finds On and Around the Table
Living Rooms With A Personal Stamp Of Style
- Get Inspired to GIve Your Main Hangout Space a Look That's Yours Alone
Bedrooms With A Personal Stamp Of Style
- Connect With Your Space With Color, Collections and Accessories With a Story