Shoshana Speaks to Kutztown University Students Tomorrow


I just finished getting my hand outs ready for tomorrows' presentation at Kutztown University.  I am listening to Sugarland and drinking from my giant San Francisco mug that my friend Lori gave me when she left me in NYC to move to gorgeous CA six years ago.  She is back in Hoboken now so I lift my mug to you today Lori because I missed you!


I am excited to share my thoughts with the KU students on how to grow a career in the arts field.  As I was thinking about what to say I realized I am old because the world wide web was just taking off when I began, and now we are suction cupped to it which has had a huge impact on how we all do business.  I will be breaking out my new four inch creamy patent leather wedges for the occasion (although more chance of tripping)..........


ALSO, only 5 more days of voting allowed-Please vote for my blog again and again!! You can tell how well my blog is doing by the number it is ranked on the voting website (currently in second place).     


Thanks, 
Shosh

To vote for my blog CLICK HERE, then-
1. You will need to register first (be sure to follow their directions-Easy);
2. Sign back in with your registered login and password;
2. Then, scroll down to the categories listed below and press 'vote'! - THAT'S IT!!
-under ART, find LOVEYOURROOM and click 'vote'
-under Misfits; Defying Categorization, find LOVEYOURROOM and click 'vote'
-under Neighborhood, find LOVEYOURROOM and click 'vote'

Once you are registered you will be able to go the website and simply click 'vote' each time.You may vote every day thru March 27.  If you are wondering why my blog is categorized in 3 places, it is because there is no 'home' or 'decorating' category.  :)

Comments

pfyjikcly said…
Very nice presentation i like your all rooms its Really very nice post thank you for post..Plumbing fittings
kumari said…
Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again





Jack Vettriano Prints