Please Vote For My Decorating Blog


Friends,

Thank you for nominating me for the 'Best Blogs of the Lehigh Valley' contest that The Morning Call is having.  

Now comes the VERY IMPORTANT part-the public votes for their favorite of all the nominated blogs! The blogs that receive the most votes in each category will win in that category, and one blog that receives the most overall votes will be named the Best Lehigh Valley Blog at a special "My Choice Voice Awards" event.  Winners will be announced March 31 and each will receive a certificate of recognition. All nominees will be considered to be included in the Morning Call's Blogosphere.

I would love to win under a category so my decorating voice is heard (believe it or not, there is not 'home design' category so I was nominated under 3 categories that sort of fit-listed below).  

Anyone, anywhere, can vote, every single day, and it takes seconds to do!  And you can vote every day if you like! Here is how to do it:

To vote for my blog CLICK HERE, then-
1. You will need to register first (be sure to follow their directions-easy/you can login with gmail, facebook or twitter account.  Makes it super easy);


2. Sign back in with your registered login and password;

3. Then, scroll down to the categories listed below and press 'vote'! - THATS IT!!
-under ART, find LOVEYOURROOM and click 'vote'
-under Misfits; Defying Categorization, find LOVEYOURROOM and click 'vote'
-under Neighborhood, find LOVEYOURROOM and click 'vote'

You may vote from March 12 thru March 27 (once you register you will be able to simply click 'vote' every day!).





Click here to vote for my blog

Comments

Anonymous said…
I just found your blog via the blog contest, and it's AWESOME! I went to school for interior design before I felt defeated at my inability to make perspective drawings :) But you do absolutely beautiful work, and spark te design bug in me. Now I'm doing cooking and personal chef stuff (I'm Save the Kales! in the FOOD category), but interior design will forever have a place in my heart. Great, great work. Nice to meet you!