The DIY Show Off features LYR's DIY Projects


Today I had a wonderful surprise!  My little LYR blog was featured on the DIY showoff.  I love blogging and sharing fun ideas makes me so happy (yes, I am doing seal claps).   I also love visiting other bloggers who share that passion.  So big shout out to Roeshel and her readers for checking me out!!  I dig your comments!!!! And have commented back to each of you!  If you want to check out the DIY showoff CLICK HERE.  


Please come back again.  I have A LOT of DIY projects and inspirational reveals coming soon including:
-buffet turned dresser with 'whimsy'
-dollar shop faux flower art
-3 boy and girl bedroom wall treatments
-an eggplant and silver master bedroom
-How to create an inspirational gallery of awards and frames that don't match (we all have those early 90's brass, or dingy wood frames probably protecting pics of loved ones, cherished memories, certificates-you don't want to miss this one!) 


Also if you didn't know already, I am getting a much needed facelift.  My blog and website will be re launched, I am hoping, in a few weeks.  It is my fault it hasn't launched already.  I have been dragging my feet on getting some important stuff to my hot web guy.  BUT this facelift is so inspiring to me so am clicking my heels (as Dorothy says 'there's no place like a well designed home').


decadently yours,
Shosh

Comments

Roeshel said…
I seriously LOL!'d when I saw that picture/this post! Hilarious! You crack me up! Thank YOU for sharing your beautiful projects and inspiration!

It was so sweet of your husband to comment on your feature! How awesome! I don't think my husband has a clue when it comes to the blog (except when he's doing his DIY thing and I'm snapping pictures - lol).

Take care! Have a wonderful week!

I know we all look forward to seeing MORE of your design and DIY genius! ;)
~Roeshel
thanks for telling me about Ps comment. I checked it out. I guess since he was nice I should cook a meal for him tonight.