Please Vote For Me

Hi friends!

The Morning Call newspaper is holding a "My Choice Voice" contest to find the best blogs in the Lehigh Valley.  Please nominate my blog LOVEYOURROOM!!  Any one from any where can vote! You can enter today thru March 10.  IT IS SUPER EASY and quick to do.  Just CLICK HERE, then:

1. Look for Art category and click on 'Nominate a Blog'
2. Under Blog Categories, check these 3 categories- ArtNeighborhood, and Misfits-Defying Categorization
3. Under Blog Name, type in LOVEYOURROOM and my Blog URL- http://www.loveyourroom.blogspot.com.

THANK YOU!

After March 10, the nominees that were submitted will be published online at themorningcall.com for public voting beginning March 12 at 8:00 a.m. thru March 27.  If my blog is nominated I will send out another email to please vote for me.

Have a decadent day!!!
Shosh 


p.s. Voting is limited to one vote per person per 24-hour period per Category

Comments

Roeshel said…
Hey! I'm heading over to nominate you! Ignore the part of my email regarding the direct link. I found it at "Click HERE". lol It's Monday and it's getting late, what can I say? haha

Good luck!
Roeshel
thx Roeshel! And thanks again for featuring my blog on your amazing site!