Shoshana Will Be Featured In The Morning Call Home Plus section Christmas Day Demonstrating How to Reinvent Rooms in Your Home



Look for me in the Home Plus Section Saturday, Xmas day!
Look around your home and ask yourself if you are using every square footage in a useful way?  There is a fabulous trend going on, taking traditional living spaces and reinventing them into functional stylish destinations.  You are giving your space a new life full of purpose and panache.  

 The Morning Call newspaper  is running a story on this very topic, and will use, as an example, a living room turned library I designed for a couple in Allentown PA.   I go into detail about all the changes that were made. It will be in the Home Plus section.  Check it out and get ideas for your own home!

In 2011 I will be taking this message of functional space, to heart.  I looked around my own home and it occurred to me that my dining room has seen more dust than any other action lately.  So I will be turning it into a home office.  An office with style! My dining room is rarely used but it is fully furnished with beautiful cherry hand made pieces from Vermont.  I could never get rid of the furniture but I am tired of staring into the room that tends to be a dumping ground.  I tried to use the space more than once, but guests always ends up in the kitchen.  Meanwhile I have outgrown my current home office located in a guest room. So I have put a plan together to incorporate my dining room pieces into a chic functional office that I can really get serious in.  Stay tuned because I will blog about it.  

Here is the BEFORE:



HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Comments

Happy New year all.
I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say how much I enjoyed it. Thanks for your posts. I am now a follower here. I will be back. :-)