Tomorrow on Ch. 69 News I Will Show How To Bring Color Into Your Home & Recession Chic Projects

Tomorrow I get to hang out with Eve Tannery, anchor for 69 News at Sunrise.  We will talk about this year's hot paint colors and decorating trends.  I am excited to show viewers quick and easy ways they can brighten and beautify their home for spring. 

After that I will take a break to eat a cookie, then come back on the air to extend the more personal and creative side of me, showing Recession Chic projects one can do by re-using and re-purposing items they already have.  

After the show airs I will blog about it and share the ideas Eve and I discussed.  This is my first live news segment so I will have lots of butterflies in my belly!

Segments will air at 8:40 am and 8:50 am-WFMZ-TV Channel 69 News at Sunrise.

Stay tuned friends!

Comments