I Am Filling Out Design Prescriptions For Bad Cases Of SDI

With the warm weather finally here, everyone is getting SDI. That’s the ‘Spring Decorating Itch’ in each of us.  That’s why I carry my measuring tape, paint samples, and a giant Back Scratcher.  

Cindy, a sophisticated casual living free spirit, had SDI when I first met her.  We scratched her itch by filling her place with spring decadence that include fresh paint colors of soft blues, creamy lattes, and sunny mellow yellows. 
It has been fifteen years since she updated their decor.  Cindy and I created a new furniture layout and added furniture pieces that soothes the soul and feels breezy and beautiful.  Her new upholstery includes a soft natural textured sofa with paisley patterned pillows, a recliner in a sandy stripe, comfy ottoman in soft blue, and my favorite........


two gorgeous shapely chairs dressed in this leaf pattern.  This is an updated eclectic look that will be the 'wow factor'.

The dining room is going from 'Kid Play Place' to 'Decadent Dining'!  This wallpaper will dress up the upper walls, and below a chair rail, this golden yellow paint will add richness to the lower half.  I can't wait to share photos of her new retreat!!!!!

Cindy wrote me "I really love everything and am so excited to get it all done. I have waited so long to do this and am so glad I found you to lead me in the right direction. I appreciate all your help and expertise. I've enjoyed the times we got together - you make it fun and I value your opinions." - Thanks Cindy! 

Can't wait for you to see the transformation-tune in!!

Comments