The Craze Over Kristens Way of Photographing Kids

"Hey Bob Marley, I'm about to get my photo taken, how's my smile?"
I did something today that I have never done before.  I had a photographer come to my home to take pics of my daughter.  I am not the kinda gal that gets professional photos taken.  The whole idea of dressing up and posing like an overly happy statue until your smile twitches - is just way too much pressure for me.  So when a client recommended a photographer who comes out to you, my ears perked up.  I have to say it was a wonderful experience for both myself and my daughter.  If you live in PA, NJ or NY I highly recommend Essential Imagery.  The 'pho-toger' as my daughter says, captured her 'having a blast' face and I didn't have to do a thing!  Check out their website www.essentialimagery.com where they call their photography 'Feisty'.  And speaking of feisty, while on the website, click on Kristens's blog.  You will love the shots of pets!  She actually makes doggies smile :) 

p.s. - the horses pictured above are my father-in-laws, and they were more than happy to show off for the camera.  I am going to do a series of large black and white framed pics that will hang in my basement once it is finished (it is almost done). 

Comments