Office Makeover in 2 Days

I received a call on Friday from a local business that was in need of a quick makeover by Monday morning, just in time for them to be interviewed by the media about a new unique product.  Ok, time to start humming the entire Rocky Balboa anthem. 

Step 1: take on the 2 spaces that will be seen on Monday:  Reception Rm and Conference Rm
Step 2: Decide what changes to make & measure measure measure
Step 3: Run around like mad to local stores because no time for custom anything
Step 4: stop for deoderant and new hammer
The RESULTS:
BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER
Sorry about the poor photo quality.  I used my i-phone (pretty good for phone quality I say).

Comments

Rebecca Corvese said…
Hi Shoshana! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. Your blog is pretty fabulous too! (and you are so pretty!). I love how you made the conference room so homey with the drapery and the pottery on the table. Perfect!