A Serene Space In Progress

Just spent three hours doing millwork homework for a project in Lehighton, PA and my head hurts; Can’t wait to get my ideas down on paper. Very excited! But right now I can use a caffeine break at Panera. And this gives me the opportunity to show you the fabrics I am using in another project, a living room & dining room in Center Valley, PA.



My sweet and easy going clients and I came up with a relaxing watery color scheme using soft blue on the walls all the way down to a crisp white chair rail. Beneath the rail, we are incorporating a two inch wide trim vertically every two feet around the room. The fabrics you see will be used on the window treatment and furniture upholstry. They bring in rich pattern and color, keeping the space cozy, serene and elegant. With the proper lighting this space will be perfect for them! I will keep you up to date on the finished room.

p.s. so handy to take pictures with my i-phone but the colors are slightly off.

Comments