My Thoughts On Color, News & Exciting Rugs

Three Topics:
  • Color Quiz
  • Talking Trends & Color In September
  • Surya Rugs Are Cool
Color Quiz

I don't have much time these days to work on my blog as I would like. I wish mine could be as amazing as others that I have found. But alas, it is not to be right now. So when clients and friends tell me about things of interest or something that moves them, I can't wait to post it so anyone who reads this little blog can enjoy it too. Yesterday I received an e-mail from Brian, a very cool and savvy homeowner who has been enthusiastically working on his 1875 remodel (can you believe it!). He sent me a fun color test called The Color Sense Game by Pittsburgh Paints. I took the test and thought it did a good job of figuring me out. Didn't take long so TRY IT!
_________________________________________________________


Talking Trends & Color In September

September will be interesting in the world of interior design. Color Trends for 2010, upcoming home design trends, and new products will be discussed by the gurus at the Las Vegas Market. I look forward to hearing about it. I have my ideas about what is up and coming in trends and color but so excited to find out!
_________________________________________________________

Surya Rugs Are Cool



Loving the new lines of Surya rug collections. Large print is HOT and bold colors bring the floor alive! They even make throw pillows, throws and art work that coordinate with most of them.






Decadently Yours,
Shoshana

Comments