Two Very Lucky Girls - Part II


My friends, you have waited long enough for Part II, to see how the very lucky little girl’s bedroom I wrote about in Part I turned out (to read Part I and see the design board, scroll down to the article with the same title from April 10). When I last wrote, I had just created the design plan. Since then the room has been ‘a rockin’ with change. This was a fun project to work on. The inspiration came from my young client. After sitting with her and listening to what she wanted I realized she was a bold and bright girl and nothing but that would do for her. I wasn’t there for the big reveal but here is the e-mail I received from the little girl’s mother:

“Anna’s room came out PHENOMENAL!!!! When we opened the door her mouth dropped open and she couldn’t speak. She was looking around in amazement and then started jumping up and down yelling THANK YOU SO MUCH!! She was thrilled beyond belief! I can’t wait for you to see it. Thank you so much for an amazing one of a kind room that Anna is soooo happy with! We are very grateful!”

Here is the BEFORE and another view of the AFTER:

My favorite part of the room was the thank you sign left for me from my young happy friend:

Comments