Vote For Us at Lehigh Valley Magazine

Do you live in the Lehigh Valley? Did you vote for your fave professional and show support for him/her? No? Oh my! It is your duty to complete the survey by Lehigh Valley Magazine and vote for your favorite professionals in our area including best restaurant, local band, healthcare provider, and of course, interior designer (hint hint..vote for me please) for 2009. Time is running out. It will only take a few minutes and is fun. It will be much appreciated. So right now follow this link and click on the red talk bubble to vote!

http://www.lehighvalleymagazine.com/page.php?page=simply_the_best
Remember just click on the red talk bubble!
Thank you,
Shoshana Gosselin
Interior Decorator

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi!!! I highly recommend Shoshana if you are looking for an interior designer. She is awesome to work with. Shoshana respects your point of view and vision for your room and makes it come to life!!! I have used her for my dining room/living room and also my foyer/staircase. I can't wait to use her for a nursery when we are ready!!! If you are looking for someone who is creative, easy-going, respecful of your budget, and easy to work with.....she is your gal!! :)
Melanie Stillo
Bloomsbury, NJ