Eeping Over Interior Decorating Article



Last week was full of lovely surprises for me!

1. The Morning Call article I contributed to hit the news stands Sunday and I was thrilled with the content! Lots of good information for home owners looking to decorate on a budget, or to sell their home. To my surprise, it included, not only one of my clients rooms, but me as well. Check out the article http://www.loveyourroom.com/morning_call_interior_decorating_article.cfm.


2. I also celebrated another birthday. Yee haa. They tend to come around too quickly if you ask me, but was a good time anyway. I met up with some friends and enjoyed a good meal. Thanks Rhonda, Fay and Rachel!


3. I began working on three new spaces in Lehighton, Center Valley and Macungie. I am excited and 'eeping' over the possibilities.


4. I learned new vocabulary and furtune telling sayings: when you 'Eep' it means you are happy. (thanks for that one Haunani), and I learned that 'as long as you get a good parking spot you will have very good shopping!' Colleen, you and I proved it on our very successful decor shopping trip.


"I eeep over that purple sofa with the lime green skirt!"

Comments

Unknown said…
Definately inspired to go out and get a slip cover for my oversized Crate & Barrel couch. The seams have all busted on the arms and to reupholster would cost more than an new sofa. Love the idea of brilliant throw pillows to make a statement. Any tips on where to get a slip cover- it is 88 inches form arm to arm 72 inches for the seating area. Loved the article- Great, useful information!!